Tuesday, June 23, 2009

FREE CASH No catch & Bangkok Poker

Theres a famous saying "theres no such thing as a free lunch" and it was always true......
Until now. Follow my link and get FREE CASH in a poker account with NO Deposit required.
Make sure you enter " bangpok " bonuscode when you sign up.
So now you have a bankroll for free.

Apart from that I'm getting fed up of grinding at online poker so I need to limit my time I play or Iwill get totally bored. I'm only gonna play 2 tournaments a day for the next week, both on Full Tilt.
First one is 7pm (Irish time) $24 entry with $34,000 Gtd
Second one is 1am (Irish time) $24 entry with $35,000 Gtd
And I'll update my results in both every night for those of you with nothing else to do but read this lol.
I also have a business in Thailand and I need to put much more time and effort into this so I will be traveling over to Bangkok much more and I'm really looking forward to it.
www.thailandpokernights.com I'm gonna get a bigger house so I have a good size card room and hopefully a pool for people to chill out before,during or after the live cash games. Would also be nice to have a "chill out room" for eating,drinking and watching T.V.
Will also post pic's etc when I sort it out.
Thats all for now, will update later tonight after my tournys on Full Tilt.

No comments: