Monday, January 19, 2009

First 09 update.

Ok. I need to start updating this but I don't have much to update.
Playing 4-6hrs a day cash only on Ipoker and doin ok.
Playing mostly $1-2 Plo & Nlh and up $3700 for the first 2 weeks of Jan.
I'm ment to be starting my "7 level" challenge at the start of February but I've decided to have a break from this weather and I'm gonna hit Asia for a few weeks in Feb "kindly paid for by Mr Rakeback". Up to now I've been playing Carlospoker but there leaving Ipoker next week so I'm gonna move to a new Ipoker skin. I'm dying for a live game of poker but have no real plans for any live event until maybe the Irish Open, Ideally Id like an Omaha tournament so I'll have to wait and see. Big Slick events have their coursing festival coming up soon and I'm deffo planning a few days of live Plo cash there.
On the personal front there has been No golf due to the horrible weather but as soon as we get some dry weather I'm gonna hit the course, if not then I'll bring the clubs on holiday as I love playing night time golf in Asia.
That's it.....wish I had some exciting news but I don't.

No comments: