Friday, April 3, 2009

Irish Open 100% for Charity

Ok.
Heres the plan.

I'm going to play the Irish Open main event and whatever I win I will give 100% to charity.
I want anyone thats interested in buying a % to register there interest here or on boards poker fourm.

1% = €40
3% = $120
etc.
I am taking only my accommodation out of this, nothing else. The balance goes into the pot.

Please put your Name/% wanted/your choosen charity/contact detail

If/when I cash your charity gets the % of the prize money you invested.

Email me your interest to: thailandpokernights@hotmail.com

Why am doing this...because it would be amazing to get to a final table and give all
the money to charity.
I also want any online poker site to get involved and I'll stick there logo on my clothing.
So let everyone know about this and lets get the 100% sold.

Ian Whitty

No comments: